Get your front row seat to this year’s Baton Rouge Blues Festival with our first ever All-Weekend Experience Pass! That’s right, we are bringing you the blues for a full weekend, April 9-10, and we don’t want you to miss a beat.
For just $125.00, you will get a blues weekend filled with various perks including:
- Exclusive entry to private viewing areas adjacent to the two main stages with re-entry privileges all weekend.
- Gourmet food and snacks provided by all three City Pork restaurants.
- Two complimentary drinks tickets for each day of the festival, redeemable at private bars located at each stage.
- Unlimited sodas and bottled water.
- Private restrooms exclusively for pass holders.
- Access to 12 Bar, the festival’s lounge area featuring exclusive beverages, more private bathrooms, and additional viewing areas for the Foundation Stage.
- Complimentary shaving and styling services in the Foundation Stage VIP area brought to you by Micah Nickens of Gaudet Bros. of Baton Rouge.
- Free admission to the LSU Museum of Art throughout the weekend.
- A one-year membership to the Baton Rouge Blues Foundation.
- Six golden tickets for the 2016 Louisiana International Film Festival (April 13-17, 2016) to view any of the featured films.
- All viewing areas accommodate your favorite lounge chair with limited seating provided by the festival.
And, of course, your All-Weekend Experience Pass won’t be complete without a unique surprise for this year’s pass holders. A little token of appreciation from us to you for supporting the festival and keeping the blues alive in Baton Rouge!