Get your front row seat to this year’s Baton Rouge Blues Festival with our first ever All-Weekend Experience Pass! That’s right, we are bringing you the blues for a full weekend, April 9-10, and we don’t want you to miss a beat.
For just $125.00, you will get a weekend filled with various accommodations and amenities, which include:
- Exclusive entry to our All-Weekend Experience viewing areas adjacent to both of the two main stages, the Swamp Blues Stage and the Foundation Stage, with re-entry privileges all weekend.
- Gourmet food and snacks throughout the weekend.
- Two complimentary drinks tickets for each day of the festival at either of our private bars located at each stage.
- Unlimited sodas and bottled water.
- Private restrooms exclusively for Experience Pass festival guests.
- Access to 12 Bar, the Blues Festival’s lounge area featuring exclusive beverages, more private bathrooms, and additional viewing areas of the Foundation Stage.
- Complimentary shaving and styling services in the Foundation Stage VIP area brought to you by Micah Nickens of Gaudet Bros. of Baton Rouge.
- Free admission to the LSU Museum of Art throughout the weekend.
- A one-year membership to the Baton Rouge Blues Foundation.
- All viewing areas accommodate your favorite lounge chair with additional seating provided by the Festival in both areas.
- And, of course, your All-Weekend Experience Pass won’t be complete without a unique surprise for this year’s Baton Rouge Blues Festival All-Weekend Experience Pass supporters. A little token of appreciation from us to you for supporting the Festival and keeping the blues alive in Baton Rouge!